From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Nightly
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:08:21 GMT
BTW, hovering over the various weather icons there
produces... ...interesting results. Some projects show some asian text,
some show german and JMeter-trunk shows a spanish result.

There seems to be some locale-related problem... :-)

	Ciao
		henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | JEE, Linux, Unix
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache Java Software

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

  char name_buf[257];           /* max unix filename is 256, right? */