From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Best Practices so far?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 18:57:48 GMT
On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Santiago Gala <santiago.gala@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >  Cool, the meme again. Nobody has asked for a switch, that I can tell.
>
> Matthieu (who I was replying to) specifically asked that we set up a
> public git repository on people.a.o.  So, please stop denying what
> others have said.  -- justin

Mmmh maybe that came across as asking but I was just suggesting. And as I
answered to your e-mail:

"The idea was more to experiment how it would work for a few people and then
if we start having scaling/admin/repository issues. That would be a first
step toward either a migration plan or a give up plan."

So is that asking for a switch?

Matthieu