From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Best Practices so far?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 15:49:26 GMT
FWIW I've cloned a branch of the ODE repository and have been working on it
with git-svn for about 3 weeks now. As long as you don't try to clone the
whole repository (i.e. only trunk or only a given branch) it works fairly
well (can just take a few hours depending on the size of the branch you're
cloning). So for example:

git-svn clone https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/

So what about using a zone to create a space where anyone with an account on
p.a.o could have his own public git repository?

Cheers,
Matthieu