From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Server load from git-svn vs. normal svn clients
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 16:55:07 GMT
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Andrus Adamchik <aadamchik@apache.org> wrote:
>  Shouldn't it be possible to bootstrap from a mirror? Maybe even from a
> dedicated mirror local to the git server.

Once we have both of the new SVN servers online and stable, I'm
hopeful that we'll have enough capacity regardless of just how bad the
load git-svn places on us is.  However, we need time to get the core
services stable first *then* we can assess where we are and what
protections we need to keep in place.  -- justin