From "Grant Smith" <work.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dSCM] Use case: infra down for maintenance
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 18:33:29 GMT
He was referring to "peer-to-peer" communication between two computers. In
other words, committing changes from one developer to another, but not the
central repository.

"Peer Review" is a concept which we use to ensure our "peers" (fellow
programmers and community members) review our work, etc.

--
Grant Smith