From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Best Practices so far?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 16:16:33 GMT
Sorry, I disagree.

man git-svn(1) does not contain any reference to log-window-size.

% rpm -qf /usr/share/man/man1/git-svn.1.gz
git-svn-1.5.4.1-1.fc8

(as included with Fedora 8)

git-svn also contains no online help (neither --help, nor -h). And while
I read perl pretty well, thank you, I want to *use* that program, not
develop or debug it. :-)  I have other fish to fry.

	Best regards
		Henning