From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Best Practices so far?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 10:07:40 GMT
BTW, if you want to have fun, try finding documentation for that
parameter. Only then you will realize, how spoiled we are with the
Redbook.

That is IMHO the biggest obstacle to git: Bad, missing, outdated docs.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | JEE, Linux, Unix
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache Java Software

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

  char name_buf[257];           /* max unix filename is 256, right? */