From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [dSCM] Use case: new committer
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 17:35:32 GMT
You are probably talking about r652498.

That is not a dSCM, cSCM or anything else problem. This is purely a
"developers too lazy too split" problem. If the shindig project is fine
with this commit, then who cares. I would probably let the developer
revert and re-apply in smaller chunks. But this is open source. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | JEE, Linux, Unix
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache Java Software

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

  char name_buf[257];           /* max unix filename is 256, right? */