From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Short summary about today's SCM BOF
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:40:45 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Henning Schmiedehausen
<henning@apache.org> wrote:
>  I am not sure if you can loosen the restrictions by project without opening
> up the things that mod_dontdothat should prevent in the first place.

Another point is that AFAIK git-svn import is relatively expensive for
the svn server as it retrieves the full revision history of the
imported project.

It probably makes more sense to have a single git-svn mirror that
pulls from the svn server and that external clients can pull from
without hitting the svn server.

BR,

Jukka Zitting