From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Short summary about today's SCM BOF
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:35:35 GMT
Hi,

after the last board meeting, I tried to pull the Velocity repo using
git and ran into an error that pointed towards mod_dontdothat. We
chatted briefly about this on IRC and ended up with "don't bother". It
seems that the git-svn tries to do some operation on the parent of the
URL it tries to pull and this is blocked by mod_dontdothat. As incubator
projects are one level further down, this probably works for them.

I am not sure if you can loosen the restrictions by project without
opening up the things that mod_dontdothat should prevent in the first place.

	Best regards
		Henning