From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subversion vs other source control systems
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:03:39 GMT
Jukka Zitting pisze:

> It would be cool to have a few such examples to gather more experience
> on the related workflows. Could we for example set up some git-svn
> mirrors of selected projects for people to play with? Github looks
> nice for such purposes, and I also have a spare server we could use if
> we want more control over the interaction with Apache svn.

+1 for mirroring some projects on GitHub. Personally, I'm interested in Cocoon project and
has been
trying to get Git import of it for some time but without any significant result. If there
is any
action on this, don't forget to send a message to this list.

> Jukka Zitting

Too bad I hadn't chance to meet you Jukka at hackathon... :-(

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski