From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subversion user agents
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:45:36 GMT
El mié, 30-04-2008 a las 09:34 -0700, Justin Erenkrantz escribió:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Paul Querna <pquerna@apache.org> wrote:
> >  Anything using the direct C API will show up as the first one. TortoiseSVN
> > only recently began adding a tag to the User Agent, so there are more TSVN
> > users than it appears too.
>
> Ya, this functionality to extend SVN's User-Agent was added into 1.5.  -- justin

If I still remembered how to speak perl (I might actually give it a try
to see how much I remember) I would send a patch for git-svn.pl to use
this functionality when the underlying subversion library supports it.
It is always good to know about automated agents (diagnosis, DoS
problems, etc.)

Regards
--
Santiago Gala