From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scm] Advanced version control at Apache
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:22:51 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'd like us to start collecting use cases that our current version
>  control infrastructure doesn't support out-of-the-box.

I think we already have a good set of use cases to start with and a
number of pointers and ideas for further research.

Thus I'd like to move forward and start tracking those ideas and the
efforts to further investigate them. To efficiently coordinate, track,
and document such efforts I think we need something beyond just a
mailing list.

A wiki would probably be the easiest and most flexible tool to work
with for now. Should we start a new InfraDev wiki for this, or just
put stuff in wiki.apache.org/general?

BR,

Jukka Zitting