From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject infrastructure-dev updates
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:32:24 GMT
Hi,

I guess most (or all) of you are also subscribed in infrastructure@,
so this is probably not news to anyone, but just to be safe I wanted
to update you about the plans on making this list public. Roy is
currently looking at how to do that without compromising existing list
archives.

Going forward, all discussions involving operational details of the
Apache infrastructure should be taken to infrastructure@ or even
infrastructure-private@ if needed. The purpose of this list will be to
discuss forward-looking proposals, future plans and other issues that
don't need privacy and that would potentially benefit from review and
feedback from the wider Apache community (i.e. non-committers).

Also, over the next few days I hope to bring the dSCM discussion that
has been ranging over multiple lists to a home at this list. See my
message [1] at Labs for an outline of how I'd like to organize the
effort to keep it productive. I'll follow up with a more detailed plan
and start the actual work in a few days once we're settled here.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/labs-labs/200802.mbox/%3c510143ac0802240303i2bdb7689qc1776c71d07d8f67@mail.gmail.com%3e

BR,

Jukka Zitting