From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [SCM] AC EU BoF
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:21:46 GMT
Hi,

FYI, I have scheduled a BoF @ AC EU for discussing new SCM systems. I
consider this a full open session without any goals or resolutions set
in stone but a chance to discuss advantages and disadvantages in
relation to our infrastructure on a F2F base. Please add yourself to the
Wiki if you are interested in this and @ AC EU.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

            "Now this points of data make a beautiful line,
            and we're out of beta, we are releasing on time."