www-diversity mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 2020 ASF Community Survey is live
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 17:04:51 GMT
So will we be reviewing the data as anonymous entries or anonymous
aggregates? If I can see that Apache has only one over-65 person, that
doesn't tell me anything other than the single over-65 person filled
out the survey. However, if I can see each entry with an anonymous id
instead of their name, then yes, that is fairly easy to reverse back
to names.

Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>