www-diversity mailing list archives: April 2019

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Daniel Gruno Welcome to diversity@apache.org! Tue, 02 Apr, 17:10
Joan Touzet Re: Welcome to diversity@apache.org! Tue, 02 Apr, 17:15
Shane Curcuru History behind this list (was: Welcome to diversity@apache.org!) Wed, 03 Apr, 11:32
Jim Jagielski Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 11:57
Griselda Cuevas Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 12:46
Sam Ruby Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 12:59
Jim Jagielski Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:03
Jim Jagielski Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:05
Naomi Slater Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:26
Sam Ruby Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:28
Jim Jagielski Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:31
Naomi Slater Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:36
Patricia Shanahan Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Wed, 03 Apr, 13:46
Shane Curcuru FOSS project CoC listing Wed, 03 Apr, 20:51
Myrle Krantz Re: FOSS project CoC listing Thu, 04 Apr, 08:22
Patricia Shanahan ApacheCon North America Thu, 04 Apr, 08:41
Austin Bennett Re: ApacheCon North America Thu, 04 Apr, 16:11
Joan Touzet Re: ApacheCon North America Thu, 04 Apr, 16:29
Rich Bowen Re: ApacheCon North America Fri, 05 Apr, 14:38
Kenneth Knowles Re: ApacheCon North America Fri, 05 Apr, 15:29
Patricia Shanahan Re: ApacheCon North America Fri, 05 Apr, 15:57
Gris Cuevas Re: ApacheCon North America Sat, 06 Apr, 02:40
Gris Cuevas Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Sat, 06 Apr, 02:51
Gris Cuevas Re: Welcome to diversity@apache.org! Sat, 06 Apr, 02:52
Rich Bowen Re: ApacheCon North America Sun, 07 Apr, 17:40
Patricia Shanahan Re: ApacheCon North America Mon, 08 Apr, 21:00
Joan Touzet Re: ApacheCon North America Mon, 08 Apr, 21:29
Trevor Grant Re: ApacheCon North America Mon, 08 Apr, 22:18
Griselda Cuevas Re: {Action by April 5] Vote on best time for the D&I committee discussion call Tue, 09 Apr, 21:17
Gris Cuevas Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 09 Apr, 22:33
Griselda Cuevas Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Tue, 09 Apr, 22:58
Daniel Gruno Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 00:43
Dinesh Joshi Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 08:29
Myrle Krantz Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 08:57
Myrle Krantz Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 09:15
Dinesh Joshi Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 09:39
Myrle Krantz Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 09:45
Naomi Slater Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 09:47
Dinesh Joshi Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 09:58
Myrle Krantz Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 10:04
Austin Bennett Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 15:30
Rich Bowen Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 15:41
Craig Russell Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 15:52
Kenneth Knowles Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 15:53
Sharan F Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 10 Apr, 20:16
Justin Mclean Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Wed, 10 Apr, 22:53
Myrle Krantz Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Thu, 11 Apr, 09:17
Jim Jagielski Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Thu, 11 Apr, 12:30
Rich Bowen Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Thu, 11 Apr, 13:32
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Thu, 11 Apr, 15:42
Patricia Shanahan Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Thu, 11 Apr, 22:38
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Fri, 12 Apr, 02:06
Jim Jagielski Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Fri, 12 Apr, 10:12
Myrle Krantz Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Fri, 12 Apr, 13:22
Dinesh Joshi Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Sat, 13 Apr, 06:37
Joan Touzet Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Sat, 13 Apr, 18:02
Patricia Shanahan Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Sun, 14 Apr, 01:15
Griselda Cuevas Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Sun, 14 Apr, 05:02
Griselda Cuevas Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Sun, 14 Apr, 05:04
Sam Ruby Re: Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Sun, 14 Apr, 10:12
Sharan Foga Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Sun, 14 Apr, 10:35
dinesh.jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID Re: Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Sun, 14 Apr, 19:03
Joan Touzet Re: Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Mon, 15 Apr, 16:36
Jim Jagielski Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 17 Apr, 15:46
Jim Jagielski Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Wed, 17 Apr, 16:43
Craig Russell Permission for the wiki Sun, 28 Apr, 02:45
Justin Mclean Re: Permission for the wiki Sun, 28 Apr, 02:47
Mark Thomas Re: Permission for the wiki Sun, 28 Apr, 16:03
Justin Mclean Re: Permission for the wiki Sun, 28 Apr, 22:32
Shane Curcuru Re: Permission for the wiki Sun, 28 Apr, 22:45
Shane Curcuru Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Sun, 28 Apr, 22:47
Craig Russell Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Mon, 29 Apr, 01:44
Daniel Gruno Re: Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Mon, 29 Apr, 23:13
Kenneth Knowles Re: Areas where we want to measure diversity, equity & inclusion Tue, 30 Apr, 03:16
Mark Thomas Re: Revamping the ASF Committer Diversity Survey Tue, 30 Apr, 08:27
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 10:12
Jim Jagielski Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 10:34
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 11:46
Ross Gardler Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 15:27
Kenneth Knowles Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 15:56
Ross Gardler Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 16:15
Myrle Krantz Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 16:24
Myrle Krantz Propose that ComDev officially support formation of D&I committee Tue, 30 Apr, 16:29
Jim Jagielski Re: Requesting the creation of a Diversity and Inclusion committee reporting to the President Tue, 30 Apr, 16:43
Mark Thomas Some thought provoking reading on meritocracy Tue, 30 Apr, 19:39
Naomi Slater Re: Some thought provoking reading on meritocracy Tue, 30 Apr, 19:54
Mark Thomas Re: Some thought provoking reading on meritocracy Tue, 30 Apr, 20:16
Patricia Shanahan ApacheCon NA Tue, 30 Apr, 23:52
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 202025
Jan 20203