www-community mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Low level community
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:22:05 GMT
I think that a project that has a low level of activity is fine.  As
long as it can do its board reports to show that there is some level of
monitoring, and that the PMC believes it can get the necessary 3 votes
(with adequate notice) then so be it.  Some software (eventually!)
works.  That software is still be valuable to the users.

With a large number of TLPs, some are going to be in this state.  Not
attic-worthy, still useful, minimal active development.

	Andy