www-community mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: MSDN Subscription For Committers
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 21:04:25 GMT
It is still available but the process is driven by a human being and
varies. I've had it take less than a day and more than a week.

Give it a while longer and resubmit if necessary. If you still don't get
any joy please feel free to mail me at my day job address (ross.gardler at
microsoft.com) and I'll see if I can figure out if there is a problem.

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Senior Technology Evangelist
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.