www-community mailing list archives

From Deepali Bodhe <deepalibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for backup mentor(s) for two projects
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 05:00:21 GMT
Hi

I would like to work volunteer for any of the project . But till now I have not got any project
to work. So let me know if I can be of help for any apache project .

Thanks regards
Deepali

Thanks,
Deepali

Ph: 404-434-7238

Sent from a mobile device.

On May 18, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We need two backup mentors for this years GSoC projects over at Apache Gora.
> One project concerns implementing Cascading within Apache Gora [0]
> The other proposes an Oracle NoSQL datastore implementation for Apache Gora [1]
>
> I've asked over on Gora and Nutch lists and so far I am still looking for backup mentors
for both projects. If you are interested, and able to provide your assistance as backup (if
so required) then please get in touch as soon as you can.