www-community mailing list archives

From Deepali Bodhe <deepalibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for backup mentor(s) for two projects
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 15:13:37 GMT
Thank you suresh !
I will look in these links . Thanks for the help for long time I was not able to find whom
to contact And where to start from .

Thanks,
Deepali

Sent from a mobile device.

On May 19, 2013, at 12:40 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Deepali,
>
> What Lewis is soliciting for is for existing committers since thats a requirements to
mentor GSOC projects. Looks like you are interested to contribute to apache projects which
is great. If you haven't already start by looking through the community website and navigate
to a project of your choice. You might find this information useful - http://community.apache.org/newcomers/

> Suresh
>
> On May 19, 2013, at 1:00 AM, Deepali Bodhe <deepalibodhe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to work volunteer for any of the project . But till now I have not got
any project to work. So let me know if I can be of help for any apache project .

>> Thanks regards
>> Deepali
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Deepali
>>
>> Ph: 404-434-7238
>>
>> Sent from a mobile device.
>>
>> On May 18, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi All,
>>> We need two backup mentors for this years GSoC projects over at Apache Gora.
>>> One project concerns implementing Cascading within Apache Gora [0]
>>> The other proposes an Oracle NoSQL datastore implementation for Apache Gora [1]
>>>
>>> I've asked over on Gora and Nutch lists and so far I am still looking for backup
mentors for both projects. If you are interested, and able to provide your assistance as backup
(if so required) then please get in touch as soon as you can.