www-community mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for backup mentor(s) for two projects
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 05:40:04 GMT
Hi Deepali,

What Lewis is soliciting for is for existing committers since thats a requirements to mentor
GSOC projects. Looks like you are interested to contribute to apache projects which is great.
If you haven't already start by looking through the community website and navigate to a project
of your choice. You might find this information useful - http://community.apache.org/newcomers/

Suresh

On May 19, 2013, at 1:00 AM, Deepali Bodhe <deepalibodhe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to work volunteer for any of the project . But till now I have not got any
project to work. So let me know if I can be of help for any apache project .

> Thanks regards
> Deepali
>

> Thanks,
> Deepali
>
> Ph: 404-434-7238
>
> Sent from a mobile device.
>
> On May 18, 2013, at 8:40 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> We need two backup mentors for this years GSoC projects over at Apache Gora.
>> One project concerns implementing Cascading within Apache Gora [0]
>> The other proposes an Oracle NoSQL datastore implementation for Apache Gora [1]
>>
>> I've asked over on Gora and Nutch lists and so far I am still looking for backup
mentors for both projects. If you are interested, and able to provide your assistance as backup
(if so required) then please get in touch as soon as you can.