www-community mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject [OFFLIST] Looking for Apache licensed or compatible Java source code generation tool
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:16:09 GMT
Hi Thilo,

I'm a committer to the Apache-Commons Math project. I crossed the
message you've posted recently on the community ML, regarding
automatic code generation. I would be very interested by such a tool,
with no particular restriction on the license (as this would be for
personal use). I was unaware of codemodel. I had a look to the API, it
seems to fulfill my needs. However, before I start using it, I would
like to have your advice. Would you recommend this library? Is there
any other good alternative you would also recommend?

I would be grateful for any hint you could give me on this topic.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Best regards,
S├ębastien