www-community mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@geek.net>
Subject Oops
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:40:20 GMT
Geez. I thought I'd solved that problem already. I'm embarrassed again.
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.