www-community mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS question from a newbie
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 16:23:51 GMT

 Hi,

 You will find information on the Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS website [1].
 And please ask questions like that on the Apache Chemistry mailing list
 [2].

 Cheers,

 Florian

 [1] http://chemistry.apache.org/java/opencmis.html
 [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/

 Am Dienstag, den 03.01.2012, 10:13 +0100 schrieb
 BBTubbs@dstsystems.com: