www-community mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@geek.net>
Subject Fwd: Nov Fastest Growth Projects
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:15:46 GMT
FYI. Roberto asked for this data this morning on the call, and here it is. Bei says what the
criteria are for selecting these, but not exactly how they are combined to produce a specific
ranking.

I'll be looking through the top 25 (second tab in the spreadsheet) today to select a Project
Of The Month for January. Need to get that going pretty soon so that I can get an interview
done in time to put it all together.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bei Lu <blu@geek.net>
> Subject: Nov Fastest Growth Projects
> Date: December 2, 2011 7:12:28 PM EST
> To: Rich Bowen <rbowen@geek.net>
>
> Hi Rich,
>
> Attached please find the 200+ projects that had MoM (Nov. over Oct.) growth >=30%,
and Nov avg weekly DLPV>=1000. Based on the last release date, I picked 25 top projects
(in the "Proposed top 25" tab) based on Nov avg weekly DLPV, % growth, and recency of last
releases. You are welcome to select your own - just go to the "Growth All" tab.

> Thanks,
>
> Bei
>
> --
> ---------------------------------------
> Bei Lu
> Sr. Director Analytics, Media
> Geeknet, Inc.
> http://geek.net/
> ---------------------------------------
>
> ====
> This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.

--
Rich Bowen :: rbowen@geek.net :: @rbowen
     Community Growth Hacker