www-community mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: World IPv6 Day is June 8th 2011
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:29:17 GMT
Actually,

We have had ipv6 support in our EU cool for quite some time now. However our US provider was
not that far ahead of the curve.

We will deploy ipv6 as soon as we are ready. We need to see how it plays into our geodns situation,
and we can't do that until we have both the EU and US ready to go.

Of course your more than welcome to volunteer to help us do this.  Taking pot shots from the
peanut gallery however will not help your cause.

--

Cheers,
Tony

Sent from my iPad

support, or get a tunnel at sixxs.net.

> I've had a colocation provider not supporting native IPv6, and i solved it with 6to4.
It worked very well for me.