www-community mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restrictions on ASF presentation
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:31:00 GMT
On 17/03/2011 14:11, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> It would actually be nice to have a shared presentation on this subject
> that everybody can reuse.

There was some discussion on this over on the ComDev lists about this
[1]. Unfortunately nobody has found the time to collate the resources
and add them to our website.

ComDev would seem to be the sensible place for a home for these
resources. Please add suitable presentations to the issue at [2], I've
already added the ones from the above thread. We'll hopefully get around
to making them available in a more sensible way (help welcome at
dev@community.apache.org).

In the meantime at least COMDEV-62 provides a central place to record
available resources

Ross

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/m4ul6ckltlcgz44s
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-62