www-community mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presentations
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:12:12 GMT
  On 8/2/10 4:43 PM, Isabel Drost wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010  Christian Grobmeier<grobmeier@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> That being said, I would love to have the chance to take some official
>> slides when I get to my customer next time. Is there anybody who feels
>> the same?
> Sounds familiar. However, as any slide deck should be specially targeted
> to the audience addressed, I am not sure official - as in officially
> approved - slides solve the problem. However, yes, I would love to see a
> repository of slides that are free for re-use, possibly available under
> e.g. CC-by-SA.
>
> Two examples of very inspiring talks maybe interesting for your use case
> that spring to my mind are "Apache behind the scenes" and "The Apache
> Way".
>
> Isabel
There are also a few of interesting slides at
http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/presentations, and more
specifically this one :
http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/working-in-and-with-the-apache-software-foundation.

It's not only about The ASF, but something you can show a customer to
show him that using The ASF can be a good (tm) thing for a company.

My 2cts that I borrowed to Bertrand ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,