www-community mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presentations
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 14:43:41 GMT
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010  Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> That being said, I would love to have the chance to take some official
> slides when I get to my customer next time. Is there anybody who feels
> the same?

Sounds familiar. However, as any slide deck should be specially targeted
to the audience addressed, I am not sure official - as in officially
approved - slides solve the problem. However, yes, I would love to see a
repository of slides that are free for re-use, possibly available under
e.g. CC-by-SA.

Two examples of very inspiring talks maybe interesting for your use case
that spring to my mind are "Apache behind the scenes" and "The Apache
Way".

Isabel