www-community mailing list archives

From "GENERAL MARVIN OLIVER"<i...@live.co.uk>
Subject RE:read
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:52:03 GMT
Attention,

I am General Marvin Oliver, i am delighted to inform you that the contract panel here in London
which just concluded it seating here in our department have just released your name among
their immunity agent who will benefit from the diplomatic immunity payment. This panel was
primarily delegated by the united nations to investifate manipulated over-invoiced payment
as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our country United Kingdom.

I hereby inform you that the united nation and British government has choosing you as thier
immunity agent there in your country to stand and receive this total amount of $10.1 million
dollars by cash immunity delivery to your country which you are to meet with the diplomats
on their arrival there in your country international airport to enable them take the clearance
on face to face clearing with the customs at the airport to enable them move it to your doorstep
without any inspection by the government agent as it has been directed by the united nation
and British government.

In this regards, We are going to send your immunity cash payment to you via our accredited
shipping company on diplomatic means which all the immunity needed documents to cover this
immunity cash funds has been secured, the cash funds is coming on two security proof boxes
which the boxes has already been sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine.

Please you must know that the united nation want you to pay 50% of this total amount ($10.1
million dollars) to any motherless babies home there in your country.

You don't need to worry for anything because this transaction is 100 risk free, the boxes
are coming with a diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house or office there
in your country.

Forward to us your contact information as it is stated below:

1. Full Name and address
2. Direct cell/home telephone number
3. Identification, either your id-card, driver's license or international passport.

As soon as i receive the requested information and confirm your readiness to handle this matter,
i will process your immunity cash funds proof of ownership certificate and your cash funds
delivery approvals form "D" and forward them to you for your own view and record, then i will
advise you with the date and time the diplomats will arrive your country.

Forward you next response to this email address: genmarvinoliver@gawab.com and make sure you
call me on this telephone number +44-702-403-5965 immediately you forward your information
so that even if am not on seat,i can go and check my email for immediate action.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

General Marvin Oliver
Telephone: +44-702-403-5965