www-community mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Any interest in a Content Track for ACNA2010?
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:56:44 GMT
Hi All

Having greatly enjoyed the Content Track at ApacheCon in Oakland last
year, I thought I'd put together a proposal for something similar this
time around.

Before I can do that though, I need to check there are enough other
projects out there that'd be keen to take part!

Last year we had some great talks on ways to store content (JCR, CouchDB
etc), and ways to render content (Wicket, Tapestry, Velocity etc). We also
had some talks on processing foreign content for, things that didn't fit
in the lucene sphere, such POI.

Anyone from any projects in any of those areas interested? If so,
please do send me 2-3 sentence of any talks you might like to present, and
I'll then put the combined ideas to the planners!

If you're looking for inspiration, then the Oakland schedule is still
online at http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/grid

For non content related projects, don't forget that the planners will need
your track proposals shortly!

Nick