www-community mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: markmail: how to "add" a list ?
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:10:53 GMT
On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Jason Hunter <jhunter@servlets.com> wrote:
> Thanks for sending in the request.  The Apache's infra team actually has instructions
that let them add lists themselves via a secure web service call.  I can share those instructions
with anyone else who's interested (I just don't want to do it publicly as we don't want bad
actors creating fake lists full of spam).  So write me privately if you'd like instructions
on adding a new Apache list to MarkMail.

speaking from the asf infra side, there is some confusion, because no
one can remember being given this information.... which begs the
question, who does have it :-)

It would be nice to send the info to infrastructure-private@apache.org
or root@apache.org if it has things like a password.....

Thanks,