www-community mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon at ASIA
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:48:38 GMT
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> What would you say to this?

What I say is that why would you ask this a few hours later?  Email is
not a direct point-to-point interface, and some of us can't be online
24/7.  So you have asked, I have answered, and you have places to take
your ideas.

If your new schemes appear on this list, I will presume they are blatent
self-promotion of yourself irrespective of whether I can run them through
a translator, or if they are pure .gif images that are illegible to the
illiterate.  If you present them in the appropriate places and they are
agreeably good ideas, I welcome the chance to recognize your contributions.