www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Respects (Re: ApacheCon at ASIA)
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 04:11:54 GMT

> Tetsuya, you have show the utmost lack of respect on this forum to the
> chairman of the organization, who in the most friendly and forgiving way
> attempted to nudge you away from inappropriate directions.  Noone else
> in this organization is so flexible.  So your complaint falls on deaf ears.

The Apache Software Fundation's rule - there is no relationships
between superior and inferior. I mean, hierarchy. (bureaucratism is
one of them)

Maybe I had been wrongly taken introduction by POI founder and
Cocoon/Forrest founder to the weird road from 2003. (oh, 6 years --- long way)
I have thought that "merit" will never disappear and it remain forever.
Over the threshold, you will have an invitation for membership of the
Apache Software Foundation as "individual".

Thank you very much to Bill and #chair#, that IT was a wrong way
you told me clearly.

About the respect upon #chair#, I wrote clearly in PRC list and
private lists. I will not say again. Miscommunication.

Thank you very much. Mucho Gracias.

Tetsuya @ apache