www-community mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I should have said this
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:11:06 GMT
Hi Henri,

> Are you trying to get money for Israeli children and Apache; or was it
> a comparison?

Both. Just showing what I am doing at the same time.

> This is looking like spam to people and they're very confused by what
> you're doing.

Plus, to be honest, apache id is under Israel - so both i wrote.

http://www.luckystars.asia/apache
http://www.luckystars.asia/israelhelp (a.k.a. http://an.to/israel )

http://www.luckystars.jp/apache
is my "Terra-International, Inc." account. and I can do anything (pay via paypal after etc.)
on it. If people join the "online game with affiliate" referred by
"apache", apache will get great money
http://www.terra-intl.com/fact.zip   (FROM 150 EUR -> 2300 in 70 days)

----

Anyways,
Apache will be able to gather money from Japanese companies etc.
easier than before.
Bronze Level would be soon appeared (because http://luckystars.jp/vip
is 5000USD or more)

Not related to the American NPO laws. It was not tax deductive it HAD BEEN.
If it can be tax deductive, 40% save. Very big. I made the seed of this.
Great thing don't you think? Just compare to car *** program.

Anyways, "spam" definition is ambiguous. I do not care about
that. Rather, please show the loveliness to apache immediately
 (from 50eur - http://luckystars.jp/50 )

Take care.

Tetsuya @ apache