www-community mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Blogs] planetapache ...
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:29:35 GMT
Hm ....I was about to write the same as Noirin but I have only been
reading planetapache via newsreader which makes skipping such posts
much easier :) Going onto the site I tend to agree with you though.
There is a limit ..and this is way beyond :)

Carlos, ever considered using flickr and show only your best shots in
your blog? That would give us best of both worlds. Your pictures and a
reasonable planetapache site :)

cheers
--
Torsten