www-community mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <jerem...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Expo Zürich Booth [Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 ...]
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:57:50 GMT
On 23.08.2008 13:01:33 berndf wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > On 22.08.2008 08:57:05 Henri Yandell wrote:
> >> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:38 PM, berndf <berndf@apache.org> wrote:
<snip/>
> >> I'd also be tempted to have a sign-in sheet/poster/something for
> >> Apache people who show up. If you're an Apache committer, put your
> >> name here.
> >
> > I'll prepare that. Sounds like fun!
>
> +1

I've prepared it.

> Great, if you need any more help, just let me know.

I've designed a proposal for the main booth poster (size A2, done in
Inkscape). I'd appreciate some feedback:
http://people.apache.org/~jeremias/asf/

I'm open for additional ideas on the design. Another thing I'm thinking
about doing is a A4-sized brochure (3-fold) with some basic information
about the ASF: basic values, conferences, sponsoring information, maybe
a project list... I want to do it at least in English but a German
version would also be a good idea since the majority of visitor will be
german-speaking. Bernd, if you want to take a stab at this, you're
welcome. I thought about doing this in Scribus.

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki