www-community mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone going to OSSPAC in Singapore next year?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:10:55 GMT

I know it seems like a long ways away, but I'm thinking about going to
the open source conference in Singapore next February.  The CFP is
still open and I'm considering submitting some talks.  I'm wondering:

- Has anyone attended this conference before?  How is it?
- Will any other Apache members/committers be there?

If there are a few of us (and I've already heard of one other), then
maybe we could see about a mini-Apache meetup at or around the
conference.  It's early enough that we could do something interesting,
which is why I'm bringing this up now.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905