www-community mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 in Zürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:28:57 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Jeremias Maerki <jeremias@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Until June 15 the organizers need all the names of the people helping
> out at the project booths. ASF volunteers for OpenExpo.ch, please add
> yourself on the Wiki:
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/NonApacheConEvents...

I missed the deadline but I should be able to take care of the booth
on Sept. 25th morning - added my name to the wiki.

I'd also suggest setting up the booth so that it doesn't have to be
manned at all times - we can for example display at the booth the
pictures of Apache people that are around, so that people can grab us.
And add email/IM contact info as well.

-Bertrand