www-community mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 in Zürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 13:28:37 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

2008/4/18 Jeremias Maerki <jeremias@apache.org>:
> ....Matthias Stürmer, one of the organizers, has mentioned to me that they
> would be interested in having an Apache Track. In the last issue we were
> three people from three different Apache projects....

FYI I have submitted two talks for openexpo.ch, one along the lines of
my ApacheCon EU talk [1], and another one on Sling basics. I also told
Matthias that this might be material for an Apache track (I know him
back from the http://lots.openexpo.ch days).

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/open-source-tools-are-good-for-you/