www-community mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <jerem...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Participation for OpenExpo 2008 in Zürich, Switzerland (24./25. September 2008)
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 14:49:42 GMT
Great! I've compiled what I know of on a Wiki page [1]. Please update it
if anything is missing. It's probably still not enough for a full Apache
track. The CfP is still running for a few days!!! So please submit your
proposals if you have a good idea.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/NonApacheConEvents

On 20.05.2008 15:28:37 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
>
> 2008/4/18 Jeremias Maerki <jeremias@apache.org>:
> > ....Matthias Stürmer, one of the organizers, has mentioned to me that they
> > would be interested in having an Apache Track. In the last issue we were
> > three people from three different Apache projects....
>
> FYI I have submitted two talks for openexpo.ch, one along the lines of
> my ApacheCon EU talk [1], and another one on Sling basics. I also told
> Matthias that this might be material for an Apache track (I know him
> back from the http://lots.openexpo.ch days).
>
> -Bertrand
>
> [1] http://www.slideshare.net/bdelacretaz/open-source-tools-are-good-for-you/

Jeremias Maerki