www-community mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Gelato ICE Singapore - Attendance, Speaking, and Marketing Opportunities
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:49:23 GMT
Forwarded upon request

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew E. Schuh <aschuh@gelato.org>
Date: Aug 17, 2007 3:04 AM
Subject: Gelato ICE Singapore - Attendance, Speaking, and Marketing
Opportunities
To: human-response@apache.org

We are seeking participation from Apache at Gelato ICE: Itanium(r)
Conference & Expo (www.ice.gelato.org), October 1-2, in Singapore. We
know from your association with the Itanium Solutions Alliance that
Apache offers an Itanium-based product or service. Gelato ICE is the
only event dedicated to Linux on Itanium architecture and is sponsored
by HP.

The ICE conference targets your community, Itanium SIs and ISVs, with
presentation topics such as virtualization, security, RAS, mainframe
emulation, and Java. In addition, we are seeking technical,
Linux/Itanium focused talks. Contact me with your topic proposals.

Our promotional campaign includes comprehensive communication to the
Singaporean IT community, so we are expecting strong attendance.
Additional marketing options are available through sponsorship and
program advertising. (See
www.ice.gelato.org/pdf/gelatoICE_prospectus.pdf for details.) We are
also offering free exhibition space for companies with Itanium-related
products and services. Expo space is limited and available on a
first-come, first-serve basis.

Please contact me if you are interested in speaking, exhibiting or one
of our marketing opportunities. Registration information is available at
www.ice.gelato.org.  If you do not work directly with the Itanium
product group at Apache, please forward this email to the appropriate
group manager.

Andrew E. Schuh
Operations Manager

Email: aschuh@gelato.org
phone: (217) 265-6562
FAX:   (217) 333-5579

Gelato ICE: Itanium(r) Conference & Expo
Singapore, October 1-2
www.ice.gelato.org