www-community mailing list archives

From david reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject calendar items
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:06:51 GMT
I did some work a while back on creating a distributed calendar for the
ASF, using an RDF file format that can be hosted individually by people
or projects anywhere that makes sense. I'm hoping that we can move it
from it's current development location into a location suitable for a
wider audience, but before that can happen it needs more testing/use and
 more people to be using it. If it garners a suitable head of steam I'll
start the process of moving it :-)

Any event that is organised by an ASF project/group or that may interest
an audience within the ASF is suitable for inclusion. The more the merrier.

What's presently available can be found at
http://asylum.zones.apache.org/rdfcal/

If you have questions or feedback then just send me a mail and I'll be
happy to try and help. All feedback/comments/improvements are gratefully
accepted!

david