www-community mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <davi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checking in a copy of license header scripts into Derby codeline
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:11:41 GMT
Yes, well, that would work except that

(a) This is not acceptable to Derby contributors who are not committers,
and I'd like their help, we have a lot to do before we cut our release
branch next week

(b) I don't feel comfortable making changes that are somewhat specific
to Derby in that location, although I suppose I could make a
derby-specific derivative.  But item (a) is more to the point...

David