www-community mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:02:36 GMT
> > If so, any plans already ?
>
> Working on it.  :-)  One possiblity is seeing a junior level hurling match
> between two good clubs at 15:00.  I am told that tickets will be no problem,
> or folks can meet afterwards.

ok...

> Also, WC matches 51 and 52 will be played at 1700 and 2100 that day.
> Germany, Poland, England, and Sweden could feature in those matches.  If
> England wins Group B and Germany comes in second in Group A, match 51 will
> be a huge match.  Assuming that they don't meet in match 49 at 1700 on
> Saturday.  The only way that England and Germany don't meet that weekend is
> if they both win their group, both come in second, or go home.

+1 on WC :-)
Germany will win its group, England too.

So on Saturday, there is Germany vs. Sweden
Unfortunalty I am in a plane form the US to dublin at that time, I think.

But watching football (or soccer) on sunday is pretty good!

Regards,
Matthias

(how know that Germany makes it ...) :-)

>         --- Noel

Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18
48282 Emsdetten