www-community mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Re: music?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:59:58 GMT
When I have time I produce a podcast for my church.  We have a few
snippets of original, no strings attached, instrumental (and non-
churchy) music you would be more than welcome to use.  You can hear
an example here:

	http://fbcconway.libsyn.com/

Click the first podcast.  It starts with a 30-sec. spoken intro, then
a 30-sec music clip.  If you like it, let me know and I can show you
some more or you can use that one.  I can send you clips
in .wav, .aif, or .mp3 formats.

Thanks,
Greg