www-community mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JavaOne Meetup ?
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 09:52:08 GMT
Martin-

the MyFaces team is around javaone. We'll have a "team meeting" since
it's a great possibility to see lot's of us face2face. (I think other
teams will do the same).

Regarding the booth I have no idea :-(

But I think it might be possible to set up a meeting *quickly*, since
everybody is available by IM ;-)

Regards,
Matthias

On 5/6/06, Martin van den Bemt <mvdb@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Assuming lots of Apache people are going to be present at JavaOne, it would probably
nice to meetup
> there.
> I will be there from may 13th (arrival at 13:05) untill the 20th of may (flight leaves
at 15:20).
> My hotel is the Pickwick Hotel 85 Fifth Street, SF, CA 94103.
> The 14th I will be occupied with a baseball game (disclaimer : viewing, not playing myself)
and in
> the evening a dinner..
> Don't know if we have an apache boot of some kind at JavaOne, but that would be nice
:)

> Mvgr,
> Martin

Matthias Wessendorf