www-community mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: SVN server problems (fwd)
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 14:21:12 GMT
Just to echo what Henri said: those of you who are committers on other
open source projects, remember both the wealth of services apache.org
provides as well as the fact that we have an all-volunteer infra team.
Many of them drink beer as well; if the world were a better place, then
they would never have to pay for it.  8-)

Comparing the 'feel' I get from ASF infra to the infra team of another
large, professional, open source organization (with *paid* staff), the
ASF infra team comes out on top every time.  Kudos.

- Shane

Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org>