www-community mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Question on sending email to PMCs ?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:13:21 GMT

My personal opinion is that PMCs exist for internal discussion - so if the
foundation wants all communities to know something, they would mail pmcs@.

So depends if the below is an internal or an external news item. Formally,
you'd send this over to the prc@ and they'd decide if they wanted everyone
to know it etc, or maybe they'd just send it to specific PMCs.

Otherwise, just sending to community@.

Hen